Date and Time
Here you can choose to show the current date and time on the picture.
To do that, check the "Show Clock" checkbox. You can adjust the following parameters:
- Date Format – you can select a date format or select "Do not show" to show time only.
- Time format – you can select a 12-hour or a 24-hour format, or select "Do not show" to show date only.
- Font size – you can select a font size.
- Text Font - you can select a font for clock.
- Text transparency - you can select text transparency level in percent.
- Background color – you can select the color of the clock background.
- Background transparency - you can select background transparency level in percent.
You can drag and drop the clock around your video window to choose where it will be shown.